Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life is beautiful when your loved one is beside you!!

In one of my visits to Nabagraha Temple, I came across some monkeys there. Of them all, these pair of monkeys drew my attention. These two were in a world of their own, grooming each other. The male was flat on his tummy resting his chin on his hands while the female groomed him. They were least bothered as to what was going on around them until I decided to click their photographs. It sure annoyed the male for invading their privacy and showed his anger towards me but the female calmed him down and they got back to their grooming allowing me to click their photo in peace. Indeed for these pair of primates,.......

Life is beautiful when your loved one is beside you!!

Its grooming time for the lover and his beloved.....


Khiiiiiiii......No photography!! Paparazzis are unwanted here....

Relax Honey...Let her click our pictures while I groom you. Let the world see how happy we are together...

                      

             *** Diana Raj Kumari Photography***

No comments:

Post a Comment